Count on us for all your immunization needs.
Our skilled practitioners will recommend necessary immunizations based on appropriate risk factors including:
• Tetanus, Diptheria, Pertussis (Td/Tdap)*
• Human papillomavirus (HPV) (see below)
• Hepatitis A
• Hepatitis B
At The Woman's Group, we are among the first in the Tampa Bay area to offer the GARDASIL® vaccine – which is nearly 100% effective in preventing the following diseases:
• Pre-cancers of the cervix caused by the Human Papillomavirus (HPV) types 6, 11, 16 and 18
• Cervical cancer
• Genital warts (condyloma acuminata) and the following precancerous or dysplastic lesions:
• Cervical adenorcarcinoma in situ (AIS)
• Cervical intraepithelial neoplasi (CIN) grade 2 and grade 3
• Vulvar intraepithelial neoplasia (VIN) grade 2 and grade 3
• Vaginal intrqepithelial neoplasia (VaIN) grade 2 and grade 3
• Cervical intraepithelial neoplasia (CIN) grade 1
GARDASIL® – the first vaccine developed for the prevention of cervical cancer and other diseases in women caused by the Human Papilloma virus, just recently approved by the FDA – is administered in three doses over a six month period to women from 9 to 26 years old. Check with your insurance provider to see if the GARDASIL vaccine is covered under your plan. The cost of the treatment is approximately $180 per dose or $540 for the full series.